Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In with the New!

1. Learn how to keep my writing short - I write way too long, which is especially bad during persuasive writing. I need to start writing while keeping the main idea of the sentence in plain view to the reader, so they can understand as soon as they start.

2. Read all books I want to or need to - there's still millions of books waiting for a reader!

3. Do well on my Science Fair, and at least show that I accomplished something better than my last two years at GSIS. Both were complete disasters, and because of that simple fact, I hated science fairs more than anything else, dreading the time when it came and haunted the whole school. But this year, it WILL be different. I must accomplish something worthwhile to stand with an effective message; so, I am doing it on how to create energy for food waste. The topic itself is a regarding a huge ongoing problem all over the world. Many countries have started to think of ways to save energy and use waste effectively, with this being a solution for food waste. I need represent and highlight this problem for the sake of the environment. Plus, with two failures behind me, I need to work harder and challenge myself. FIGHTING!

4. Improving on Math - I'm improving loads, and I know that for sure, even if I don't have confidence in it. And I don't mean through school math, which is becoming a drag for a couple problems

5. School Play! (Alice in Wonderland) - As the results come out this Friday, I really want to be part of it. Today we had the audition (Wednesday one) and I think I have showed some skill in acting, and really enjoyed myself. I even got a callback audition tomorrow, with  only 4 other high schoolers included. I'm so excited I can hardly wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment